What is SEO and why it is important
Search engine optimization which is widely known as SEO is a method which optimizes a website or any content on the internet to improve its search engine rankings. SEO also helps to increase the quality of the website by making them faster and user-friendly. While no one knows exactly Google’s algorithm, SEO experts have discovered a range of different factors that appear to affect the ranking of the websites via careful analysis. SEO enables business owners to create quick, robust and user-friendly websites which appear top of the search engines. This helps them to bring more potential customers to their sites. SEO is a structure with guidelines and processes, rather than a static process. Whether you have a website in WordPress or Drupal SEO is important for every kind of websites. There are lots of reasons why you must focus on your website’s SEO. Here are some reasons:
1. Organic traffic: Organic traffic is an important part of most of the company’s website performance, and also a major component of buyer funnel because it’s the natural way of users to complete a purchase and to engage with a product or service.
2. Gain credibility: Every experienced SEO experts aim to build a strong solid foundation for a fabulous website with tidy and effective user experience. The faith and credibility of any brand and its digital assets can be easily created by focusing on a strong foundation of SEO.
3. Increase conversion rate: Businesses with an SEO optimized website bring more customers and grow twice as fast as those without one. SEO is definitely today’s most efficient and cost-effective marketing strategy. It will also bring more clients who are looking for your service or product frequently.
4. SEO won’t cost you a fortune: SEO costs money because all the good things in the world are not free. But comparing to other marketing technics SEO is relatively cheaper not to mention the return on investment (ROI) is much higher. Don’t judge SEO as a marketing expense rather count it as a business investment.
5. Better user experience: Everyone wish to improve organic rankings and maximize visibility. Few understand that the best experience for users is an important factor in getting there. Google has actually learned how to define the positive and constructive or unfavourable user experience and has been a crucial factor in the success of a web site.
Now you understand why SEO is important for your website and its time for some tips which will help you to boost your WordPress website SEO. Just make sure you follow the tips I mentioned step by step.