In recent years we have heard a lot about blogging and especially in 2019 the blogging trend just exploded. There are tons of bloggers out there but the number of good bloggers is very few. Most of the people mess things up while starting a blog. If you do not know how to start a blog this article will help you to start a blog for free in 2019.
What is blog
Briefly, a blog is a sort of website that relies primarily on text content, also recognized as blog postings. We know most about blogs of media and celebrities, but you can begin a good blog with almost every subject imaginable. Bloggers often publish from a private point of view, which enables their viewers to communicate immediately. Moreover, the majority of websites have a section called comments where you can match the writer’s content and start a discussion. In the observations segment, it enables to further connect with the author through interaction with your viewer. One of the primary advantages of beginning a blog is this immediate link to the viewer. This link enables you to communicate with other like-minded individuals and communicate thoughts. You can also create credibility with your visitors. With your user’s faith and engagement, it will also open the gate to make your website profitable. We will discuss more how you can make money using a blog site.
Why you need to start a blog
One of the misunderstandings about beginning a blog site is that you must be an excellent author to succeed. People visit blog websites in order to have a private look at stuff, so most bloggers compose very informally and in a conversational way. In order to have a successful blog, you also don’t need to be a specialist on your subject. For example, readers of a cooking blog don’t want to learn the food scientist’s handbook. They want to know the stories of someone who baked genuine food and how they started. Apart from this, there are a few more reasons why you should consider starting a blog.
1. Earn money:
When executed properly, blogging can be pretty profitable. The world’s leading bloggers clearly gain a lot, but even a part-time blogger can assume a good deal if stuff goes right. The best thing is that blogging is a kind of passive income because a blog articles take a few hours a week to complete and then you can create cash soon after it has been published on the website.
2. Build a community:
Blogging is interactive in its core. A blog article is written and individuals start talking about it. This is a wonderful place to communicate with individuals who want to do as you are. Blogging provides you with the chance, depending on your knowledge, to educate these individuals and to hear from their point of view which help to create a great community.
3. Get recognized:
No, because of your latest blog post, you probably won’t have people chasing you around. But in your sector, a good blog can earn you a ton of appreciation. Because of their blogs, many bloggers are regarded as specialists, and some have even got book and film deals depending on their blogs.
These are the main key reasons why you should consider starting a blog. Now the burning question is how you can start a blog site. Let’s dig deep into this now
How to start a blog
Starting a blog can be pretty overwhelming if you have limited knowledge on blogging then it can be a very hard thing to do. But don’t worry if you follow the steps mentioned below you can easily start a blog and the fun part you can do this for free.
1. Select a name:
A decent blog title should be meaningful so that prospective visitors can immediately tell from the name what your blog is all about. If you post about a particular subject, you certainly want to include it in your blog title in some manner. But don’t try to get hung up on just one phrase. A cooking blog, for instance, does not simply need to contain the term “cooking.” The terms ‘ food,” dishes,’ and’ snacks’ would also let individuals understand that cooking is about your blog. You will need to select a domain expansion once you have some blog title thoughts. The most favoured domain expansion is a .com domain, but it also works with.net or.org. It is also worth noting that you can not have gaps between phrases for the reasons for a blog domain. You can also have a free domain but then you have to select .wordpress.com orblogspot.com just name after your blog’s title. We will discuss more in the next part.
2. Create a blog site and host it:
It’s the moment to get your blog internet now that you’ve received a title selected out. This may look tough or technical, but if you follow the mentioned steps you can do it quite easily. I have a separate article you can create a blog site on WordPress and host it for free. So make sure you check that out.
3. Customise your website:
Once you log in, you’ll be in the administrative region of WordPress. That’s where you can create any adjustments to your blog that you want. Everyone has a distinct concept about how they want to look at their blog. One of the great things about a blog on WordPress is that with just a few taps you can modify your whole layout and design. Blog layouts are recognized in WordPress as “themes.” Themes regulate all of your blog’s layout. You need to click on the “Appearance” button from the dashboard to alter your website’s theme.
4. Create contents:
Once you are happy with the layout of your blog it’s time to add some blog posts to it. When you are using WordPress you can easily create a blog post. I have a separate article which will help you to add a new blog post on WordPress. Make sure you check the article.
5. Promote and earn money:
It’s just the beginning to create a well-designed blog and write excellent material. You’ll need to waste some time encouraging it to get viewers for your blog, particularly when you first begin. One of my favourite methods to get users to my blog is to publish the blogs on Facebook and Twitter. This is fantastic because not only do your colleagues see the contents, but it automatically multiplies your viewers. If you’ve produced high-quality material on your blog, social media is a wonderful tool to make your blog viral. Once you’ve made an attempt to create excellent blog posts and promote your blog, it’s truly simple to make cash from your blog. There are a number of aspects you can earn cash using blogging, from selling your own products or facilities to receiving paid writing offers. The most effective way is to sell space to place ads on your website. If you can create a popular website with a good amount of visitors, the advertisers will be running after you for placing their ads on your website. To unlock this feature you need to use Google Adsense.
I guess now it will be quite easy to start a blog even if you are a noob. If you still have any confusion about any steps make sure you leave a comment below.
Magento and WooCommerce both are two incredible content management system with lots of features. It can be a nightmare if you have to choose between any two of these CMS. But don’t worry I am here to end all of your confusions but there is no ultimate solution when it comes to choosing a platform for your Ecommerce business as the features and the technologies are changing day by day. Some people will say Magento is the best and some people will say Woocommerce is and there will always be some die hard fans out there. On this blog, I will try to give a clear comparison between Magento and Woocommerce from a neutral point of view.
What is Magento
Magento is an eCommerce platform which is open-source and enables companies to build internet shops, take payments and handle goods. There is a group version which can be downloaded for Free. It has also paid version which has extra capabilities, cloud hosting, and support from the community. Here are a few advantages of Magento:
- It’s free and open source platform.
- Magento stores have scalability.
- Self hosted community version.
- Magento allows you to add unlimited products.
- Magento is more secure than any other platforms.
What is Woocommerce
WooCommerce is also an open source content management which is based on WordPress. It helps you to build shops online, take payments, and take care of the products, manage inventory and many many more. As you know it runs on WordPress so you have access to thousands of plugins and themes which can help you make an excellent E-commerce platform. Here are a few advantages of Woocommerce:
1. Woocommerce is completely free.
2. Wide range of themes and plugins available for this platform.
3. Woocommerce is an extensive system and highly customizable.
4. Woocommerce is easy to use.
5. You can integrate any payment gateway.
Now we understand the basics of these two platforms. It’s time to cover more in depth information about these two platforms. I have taken five key points which most people must consider before selecting any E-commerce platform.
Price is one of the key factors in decision making for most of the businesses. You need to assess the expenses when starting your eCommerce website and how the costs will increase, as more resources, add-ons and other services you will be needing in the future.
Cost of Magento E-commerce platform:
Magento is a free software which hosts itself and it is available in two editions. The first one is community addition which can be downloaded for free and installed on any hosting provider by yourself. But for this community addition, there are no features included and there is no support available as well. The second one is Magento Commerce that contains paid cloud hosting plans. The price for these plans does not appear on the website of Magento. Magento Commerce offers a small scale business plan which is accessible by a monthly income subscription based cost. Magento’s paid plans are fairly costly. With heavy performance cloud hosting, extra functionality and professional help, they give more value. These plans include a number of features which requires a paid extension.
Cost of Woocommerce platform:
WooCommerce can also be downloaded and installed by anyone as it is also free software. It works with WordPress, so you can install it on any WordPress website. Thought the core software is free but you need domain registration, WordPress hosting, and SSL certificate to start your Ecommerce website in Woocommerce. The domain registration starts from $14 per year, SSL certificate will cost you around $30 to $50 per year and WordPress hosting starts from as low as $3 per month to $250 per month all depending on your plan.
When comparing price point Woocommerce is the clear winner here. The cost of Woocommerce is a lot lower than the Magento community edition. The hosting is also a lot cheaper than Magento hosting as many companies offer a discount on WordPress hosting and not to mention that WordPress has tons of free extensions which can decrease the cost dramatically.
When it comes to security E-commerce is platforms should not be overlooked. Your clients always expect to keep their private information hidden. Customer payment details should always be kept secured to avoid any kind of hacking or unethical intentions.
Security of Magento:
There is nothing called hack proof and you can never be 100% secured. But when it comes to the security of the Magento website you can apply extensions and manual patches which is only possible in Magento. Magento website provides manual security patches which will help you to overcome vulnerabilities. The downside could be the manual patches requires an extensive level of coding knowledge which can be very difficult to apply if you have little experience in coding the learning curve will be steeper.
Security of Woocommerce:
When it comes to Woocommerce security is the main concern. As we all know WordPress is the most vulnerable platform and Woocommerce is built on WordPress. Though there are a lot of security plugins which can be used to improve security but comparing to Magento, Woocommerce is a less secure platform.
You can never compromise with your website security and Magento is the clear winner here though having a steep learning curve.
Loading time is important for every website, but when it comes to e-commerce it is the most important factor for your website’s success. If your site takes too long to load or felt slow, some of your customers will leave which will impact your revenue. It is difficult to figure out which platform is the ultimate winner when it comes to performance. Due to their functionality and size, regardless of the platform both acts differently. In addition, several other considerations such as a selection for a web hosting provider, Content Delivery Network (CDN) or even optimizing your pictures are at stake when we are talking about performance.
To be really frank the performance of your website depends on your use and hosting so it tie here.
The majority of people who start an Ecommerce business are not coders or web developers. You need a platform that you can easily use without paying anyone for doing small changes to the platform.
Ease of use for Magento:
Magento is a powerful platform based on eCommerce that packs tons of built-in functionalities which are out of the box. It includes a sophisticated installation that can be complex for new users. Installation is not easy, and most hosting companies don’t offer Magento preconfigured installers. The installer language is highly developer-centered and can leave beginners a little clueless about various important things. After the installation, you need to learn how to install different how to install extensions and themes. In a nutshell, Magento is a very powerful platform with lots of features but it not easy to use.
Ease of use for Woocommerce:
WooCommerce is a bit easier than Magento. The installation is simple as many WooCommerce hosts will install it for you automatically with WordPress. A Woocommerce is a WordPress plugin you need to install WordPress first. Woocommerce has an easy easy installation process which will guide you through the whole process. After you install Woocommerce you will find lots of themes and plugins which are really easy to install and not to mention those have their own settings. Woocommerce is an idea for new users and has a less learning curve.
The clear winner is Woocommerce and there is no doubt about it as it is far easier to use than Magento.
The functionality of the E-commerce platform is limited to the core software. This makes it possible to expand the platform by adding extra functionality using third party extensions, themes and plugin integrations. Magento and WooCommerce both provide third-party integration suppliers with extensions, themes, and external support.
Customizability of Magento:
Magento has an amazing community of developers, development companies, and freelancers. Magento offers many free and paid third-party extensions. These extensions can help you to make your website scalable and add new features.
Customizability of Woocommerce:
Woocommerce runs on WordPress and you have access to more than 50000+ free plugins and also a good number of paid plugins. The installation process is fairly easy when it comes to Woocommerce and you will find a plugin for everything when you are using Woocommerce.
The clear winner is Woocommerce and there is no doubt about it as it offers more plugins than Magento.
Magento and WooCommerce are the two comprehensive eCommerce platforms you can use for building online stores of all kinds. But depending on the five comparison point I mentioned Woocommerce is the clear winner. If you are a user then you should definitely go for Woocommerce.
On October 06, 2010 Instagram was founded now body thought an image-based social media platform which only runs on Android and IOS could survive in the age of Facebook and Twitter. As of 2018 1 billion monthly active users and 95 million posts are being shared each day making Instagram one of the biggest social media platform. From large to small many businesses all are promoting their business or brand on Instagram. On this blog, I will discuss how you can use Instagram for your business.
How to set up an Instagram account
To start promoting your business or brand on Instagram you need to set up an account first there are actually two ways of doing that. Either you can open a business account from scratch or you can turn a personal account into a business account. So let’s first talk about how to set up an Instagram business account from scratch:
- First, you need to download the Instagram App for Android, IOS or Windows.
- You need to sign up once you installed and open the app
- You need to enter your e-mail address or your phone number. If you can to sign up using an email address using an administrative email or tap Login with FaceBook if you want to directly connect your Instagram business account to your Facebook Business Page.
- Provide a user name or password and make sure you provide a unique username.
- Tap Done
- Congratulations you just opened an Instagram account which is ready to be converted in a business account.
Convert a personal Instagram account into a business account
- You need to login into your just created account
- Tap on profile icon and you will see a three line icon on the top tap and open settings.
- Tap on account a tap get Instagram Business Tools and tap to continue.
- You need to select your business category
- Then you will get a confirmation Switch to business account just tap ok.
- Congratulations again you just converted your personal account into a business account.
- Add contact info like email address, A phone number, and a physical address.
Just because you have opened an account that doesn’t your work is finished. Your work has start started. Here is how you can start promoting your business or brand on Instagram.
Use Instagram for business
1. Understand your Audience:
You need to just understand who buys from you. If you already have a facebook page you can see the analytics of your facebook page. You must do some competitor analysis. Set some clear standards on how you can provide value to them. Here are some facts which are to help you to better understand your target audience:
– 34% of Instagram users are millennials
– 22% of users log in to Instagram at least once a day
– 38% of users log in to Instagram at least two times a day
– 25% of smartphone users are on Instagram
– Users who are under the age of 32 spends 32 minutes per day
– 4.2 billion users like posts each day
When you know who your audience is, consider now what kind of content they want you to see.
2. Set clear goals:
Failing to plan is like planning to fail. The first step to generating an efficient Instagram tactic is to know what you want to achieve by using Instagram for business. Recognizing your goals keeps you up to date and can concentrate your initiatives on real business goals. You should always set SMART goals which are SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ATTAINABLE, RELEVANT and TIMELY.
2. Choose your metrics:
It is fine to have goals based on vanity metrics like likes, follows and remarks when building up your Instagram presence. But also ensure that you set targets that are relevant to real business goals. Like:
- Awareness: Which includes metrics like followers, post reach, Brand awareness.
- Engagement: This metrics is all about how many people connected with your business like they commented on your post or sent a message.
- Conversion: Conversion rate includes metrics like bounce rate, click through rate. When using paid promotions will include metrics like PPC or CPM.
4. Post high-quality contents regularly:
Have you ever heard the phrase ‘Customer is the king’? I bet you heard about it if you belong from marketing background but the concept is changing each day. Now the popular concept in the field of marketing is ‘Content is the king’. The main objective of Instagram marketing should be the provision of quality content to your followers. It is vital to publish regularly and constantly to keep your content fresh and to keep its engagement rate high. When you don’t post content for a long time, Your followers will stop engaging with your contents. Make sure you generate high-quality content as often as you can and post it regularly. On this stage, you actually start to build up your followers. So it is really important to post high-quality content regularly or your followers will unfollow you. You need to find out the optimal time for you posting on the insight options you will the time when your followers are most active and then you can start scheduling your posts. If you are with me till this point you might be able to start your page and work on your audience’s or followers or content. This will help you to create that foundation for the page but if you really want to promote your business on Instagram you need to optimize your profile.
How to optimize your profile
1. A complete bio:
You have 150 characters to tell your audience about yourself so you need to keep it short and precise as this is the first thing your followers read about you when they come to your profile. You can use your brand voice here with conveying your personality. You can go professional or casual depending on your business need. Try to use hashtags as Instagram is based on hashtags and you can try one or to emoji as these little round faces can covey a lot of message in just one character. Your profile picture should be 320 x 320 but it will appear as 110 x 110. You should put your logo as your profile picture.
3. Tell a story:
More than 400 million people use Instagram stories each day, and after they have seen it on the stories 39% of respondents said that they were interested in a product or band. A third of Instagram’s most viewed stories are actually published by companies. Instagram Stories are an ideal way to take calculated risks using images and videos that record extra attention and that vanish after 24 hours. How can you use Instagram stories to best advantage? Amazingly, this fitting name function is a great storytelling platform. Speak genuine brand stories, beginning, midway through, and ending. Make your stories innovative with the slideshows and give your audiences real value to constantly view your stories. End your stories with a call to action to increase conversions.
This is it follow the steps I discussed in this blog and if you do you can start promoting your business on Instagram quite easily.
There are around 7 billion people on the world and about 4 billion people have access to the internet and of the 4 billion 3.2 billion people are daily active social media user. These are some shocking facts right? Social media is the most cost-effective way to reach your customers and if you are not using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to promote your business then you are missing out on something truly amazing. On this blog, I will share some tips about social media marketing which will work in 2019.
What is social media marketing
Social media marketing or sometimes referred to as SMM is a type of digital marketing which involves creating and sharing content on different social media platforms to achieve business, marketing, and branding objectives. Social media marketing activities include sharing texts, images, videos, offers, updates about the business or the brand. Nowadays has become a great method for paid advertising to drive engagement and sales.
But why you should spend time creating social media accounts? Is it really that much important? How can you actually use social media which create a positive impact on your business or brand? I will try to answer these questions which will help you to build an effective social media strategy and some tips which will work in 2019.
Benefits of social media marketing
If you try to count the benefits of social media marketing you will run out of fingers. There are different reasons to start social media marketing. Here are the top five reasons to start social media marketing today.
1. Spread brand awareness
As I said there were around 3.2 billion active social media users globally. Due to this huge amount of people on social media you can clearly see why it can increase your brand awareness and take your business to the next level. Social media is a proven method of boosting your brand awareness by engagements which include likes, comments, share, repost and so on. It is also a great way of driving traffic to your website.
2. Generate Leads
Promotion and sharing of your goods on social media is a reasonable way of enhancing the generation of leads, stimulating conversions and increasing sales because you can reach people who chose to engage in your business.
3. Boost conversion rate
On your social media accounts, you can enable the shop section of Facebook or the shopping feature of Instagram. These functionalities allow customers to view information such as sale price, material, and size of goods. Visitors can then easily check out the platforms and purchase the product from you directly.
4. Build strong customer relationships
You can actually build long – term relationships between them and your business by communicating and interacting with your social media followers. You can do this by communicating with them in your posts, answering and giving them all the help they might require. You can also start asking questions to your supporters about your brands, their problems or create donations to help you build confidence and to reveal them how valuable their input and support is.
5. Keep eyes on competitors:
Social media are a fantastic way to keep track of your rivals whether it is their social media strategies, the products they promote, their advertising campaigns or their level of engagement with the supporters. Social media enables you to see what does and does not work for your global competition and thus helps you to determine what your company’s approach ought to change. Finally, you can check your competitor’s social media accounts to ensure that your marketing is distinctive to your brand.
How to create a social media strategy
1. Learn about your audience:
The very first step in developing a strategy for social media marketing is determining who are your customers and potential customers are so that they can properly target their needs and interests. Think about all the people you are attempting to reach and why and how they are to be classified as a group. When you recognize your buyer and your audience, you can then assess the content that will attract supporters and customers and how to create fascinating content for your followers.
2. Carefully chose social media sites:
It is important that you, as a social media marketer, decide on which sites to share your content. When it comes to the social media channels your business has to use, there is no need for a correct or wrong answer this concerns the wants or needs of your target market and where they usually spend time. Here some popular social media sites to choose from:
– Facebook: There is around 200+ social media platform out there on the internet right now and its fare enough to say Facebook is the most popular one right now. More than 2.32 billion active monthly users worldwide are active as of 31 December 2018. 1.15 billion users are active from mobile devices. Around 1.52 billion users log into Facebook at least once a day. 42% of marketers say that Facebook is the most critical part of their marketing activities. Average Facebook users spend around 20 mins on Facebook daily. Facebook has more than 80 million medium and small sized business pages. 78% of American customers said they found about a retail product which you bought was found on Facebook. These are some quite overwhelming facts, is not it? These facts are a clear indication that if you want to start social media marketing then Facebook is a must pick from all social media sites. Here is how you can start marketing on Facebook.
– Twitter: Here are some amazing twitter facts which will amaze you. The journey of Twitter started on March 21st, 2006 but it was never built to serve as a social media site. Here are some Twitter facts:
1. 330 million active users
2. 100 million daily active users
3. 140 million tweets published daily
4. 460000 new accounts are being created every day
5. 6th largest social media platform.
Here you can learn more about how to use Twitter for your business.
-LinkedIn: With over 590+ million registered users and 260+ active each day LinkedIn is the number one B2B marketing channel. As a matter of fact, 2.74% more leads are generated from linkedIn. LinkedIn works as a social media platform at its heart. This is all about professional development, professional connections, discussions about the industry and other business activities. LinkedIn has direct access to customers and it’s fairly easy to communicate with the customers share updates but it is not like other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
-Instagram: The popularity of Instagram is increasing day by day with 1 billion user every and 500 million people are active each day. If your product is targeted toward the young people then Instagram is a perfect platform for you to start social media marketing as 71% users are under the age of 71%.
–Youtube: On every minute, more than 100 hours of videos are being uploaded on youtube. With over 1.9 billion registered users youtube is one of the biggest and most popular social media sites. With youtube, you can navigate 75% different languages which cover more than 95% of the internet populations on earth. So if your target market is diversified than youtube is your best friend.
3. Create high-quality content:
I Have used content marketing even in my current company where I am working right now and in the past year it helped us to grow more than a thousand percent. Potential customers find our content and are convinced that they would like to work with us. We have nothing to do with high-pressure sales tactics, it’s simply a matter of providing value to the customers using high-quality contents.
4. Consistent posts:
Now you may wonder just how often your social media platforms must post your content. As a rule, if you have high-quality content to share, you should only then publish in social. In other words, there is a reason why the content is posted. So, when it comes to your posting frequency, you’ll find the right balance. You are bound to be entirely forgotten by your followers if you post too rarely. If you post too often, your followers will probably get annoyed. Both situations may result in a loss of followers and a decrease in commitment. You need to find an optimal number of the post which suits the needs of your audiences.
5. Analyze your results:
One of the most crucial aspects of social media marketing is to help you achieve your objectives. In order to determine that, all posts, on each channel, need to be tracked. By examining and managing your social media metrics, you can do this. The metrics are given below:
- Video views
Though the matrix actually differs from platforms to platforms.
This blog is just a basic of social media marketing and how you can start doing your social media marketing. You should always keep your eyes open for the latest trends of social media to stay updated.
Have you ever heard the phrase ‘Customer is the king’? I bet you heard about it if you belong from marketing background but the concept is changing each day. Now the popular concept in the field of marketing is ‘Content is the king’.
What is content marketing?
Formally speaking ‘ Content Marketing is a marketing strategic approach that aims to create and distribute valuable, relevant and consistent content to generate and maintain a clear audience and ultimately promote cost-effective customer action.’ There are three keywords which are at the heart of content marketing which is VALUABLE, RELEVANT and CONSISTENT. Content can be used in various ways you can use it to run ads, offer products or service or just to create awareness. If you compare digital marketing with a human body then the content can be considered as blood which runs through the vain and it is what keeping the body alive. The core concept of marketing is to provide value and content marketing is no exception. The same applies to any content marketing item you generate, depending of course on whether the recipient is or is not getting any value form it. The goal is naturally to give as much value for your target audience as much as possible from your content marketing. At this point, you are probably still curious about why you need to learn about content marketing. So here is why you should use content marketing.
Why content marketing
Viewing why content marketing is crucial to your business perhaps is more vital than acknowledging what content marketing is all about. We must first understand the four steps of the customer buying cycle:
- Awareness: A consumer may need to be aware that there is a solution to their problems.
- Research: Once a consumer gets aware of a possible solution to his or her problem, Then they usually conduct research to educate themselves. For instance, a car buyer tries to find out what various types of cars are available and what their specifications are.
- Consideration: Consumers then starts to compare various products from various suppliers to ensure that a high-quality product is obtained at a fair price.
- Buy: Finally, the consumer decides and moves the transaction forward and buys the product.
The second two steps which is consideration and buy are better off with traditional advertising and marketing. In the first two phases of the consumer buying process, content marketing tapes through awareness raising and informing consumers about a product or service which they not previously heard about.
I have used content marketing even in my current company where I am working right now and in the past year it helped us to grow more than a thousand percent. Potential customers find our content and are convinced that they would like to work with us. We have nothing to do with high-pressure sales tactics, it’s simply a matter of providing value to the customers using high-quality contents. Additional benefits are also derived from content marketing by supporting other digital marketing networks. It offers additional content for social media and contributes significantly to SEO efforts through the production of natural inbound links and the development of quality content on your website. Indeed, most of the SEO attempts should be concentrated on content marketing for many companies.
Content marketing not only works well when acquiring new customers but it also helps to take care of old customers as well by providing them with resources on:
1. Tutorials: This will help the customers to better use your products and services
2. FAQ: The frequently asked questions are great contents because you could spend time answering the question comprehensively so that your customers are 100% clear about your offerings. Moreover, FAQs can produce a great deal of organic traffic too.
3. Community updates: Posting testimonies or giving customers just a shout contributes to building a sense of community while at the same time authentically promoting your brand.
Examples of content marketing
The number of types of content is far too many to be included in just one blog. My purpose in this section is to provide you with the top five types of content which are most popular in the digital marketing world. Here are the top five content marketing examples:
Infographics are now one of the most trending types of content on the internet right now. An infographic is a vertical graphics which shows graphs, data, charts about any particular topic or subject. If you can create a good infographic you can post it on social media and websites as well.
According to research, 42 million Americans listened to a podcast on a week and the growth rate is increasing day by day. That’s podcast is a great content marketing methods for developing an intimate connection with current and potential customers. A podcast is a type of audio broadcasting on the internet. It is kind of series of videos which get customers hooked into it once they start.
Video a viral form of content marketing as people prefer to watch videos rather than viewing boring images as videos are more self-explanatory. The current algorithm of Facebook placed videos at the top of the most engaging content. It is the most visual way of connecting with customers. But the catch is you need to generate high-quality videos for better customers engagement.
Content marketing was originally pioneered by blogs or articles. In the world of business as well as society in general blogs have become widespread. It provides people with free access to better and accurate information. If the information is shared via a corporate blog, you will undoubtedly be an industry expert which will allow visitors not just to return back to your blog but also to make them potential buyers.
Ebooks are also a great form of content marketing as it allows a huge amount of information to be shared related to your business or the industry. This is also a great way of collecting email address for email marketing.
Content marketing mistakes you should avoid
Contents can make or break your business so be very careful when developing contents here are top five content marketing mistakes you should avoid:
1. Not understanding your audience:
Not understanding the audience is the biggest mistakes people make when developing a content marketing strategy. If you don’t spend the time to understand your audience then how can you serve them? Before developing content you need to ask yourself a few questions like what is their:
- Age range
- Job title
- Financial status
- Education level
2. Low-quality content:
The main objective of content marketing is the provision of quality information to your readers. It is vital to publish regularly and constantly to keep your content fresh and to keep its readership. When you don’t post blog items for a long time, readers will stop coming to your site. Make sure you write quality content as often as you can. Low-quality content will make your audience stop coming to the site and which will eventually hurt your google search ranking.
2. Lack of editing or proofreading:
When you are developing content or simply writing a blog remember to get it checked by your superiors or colleagues as two heads are always better than one. Lack of proofreading or editing can lower the quality of your content. Always keep rooms for improvements and ask for suggestions.
4. No Call to actions:
Many marketers forget making calls to action (CTA) in different places across their marketing channels when it comes to content marketing. A clear distinguishable CTAs is the quickest way of leading people to other parts of your site. How will they know that you are offering value to the audiences if you don’t inform your visitors or prospects about your services or products? You’re not going to well most probably. That is why you should add CTAs to those pages or info. So good examples of CTA placements are:
- On blog
- In email campaigns
- Facebook page
- You every webpage
5. Not pursuing old contents:
You may have published a ton of content on a wide range of topics if your company has been creating content for a while. The best thing about this whole content marketing is that you can always reuse it. Here are some tips on reusing contents:
- It can be split into several blog posts if you have a big blog.
- Generate a slide presentation or video from your articles
- Transcribe podcasts into written format
- Share folder contents to new audiences.
The trends of content marketing are changing every day make you keep your eyes open for the latest trends about content marketing.
Let’s start by asking a question how can you improve something if don’t know how to measure it? So measurement is really really important if you want to improve something. Now how can you measure something? The simple answer is by using data. If you have accurate data you can measure it and improve it as well. We are living in a data-driven industry where key to success is data. If you have accurate data you can measure, interpret and improve a lot of things. If you are a marketing expert then data is like gold to you. You can use data to measure your marketing campaigns and make useful decisions based on those data. If you are doing business by a website then data about your website is like a gold mine to use. The most effective way to get this data is Google analytics. If you don’t know how to set up google analytics for your website you can check this blog which is on How to set up google analytics. I understand it can be really troublesome and time-consuming sometimes not to mention it requires some technical know how. So if you belong from a nontechnical background don’t know how to set up google analytics you can leave to the experts. If you are done setting up the google analytics for your website and you don’t know how to use it then this blog is for you. I will guide you step by step on how to use google analytics.
How you can learn about Google Analytics
Google analytics can give you tons and tons of data and sometimes you maybe feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of data. So you must learn how to use google analytics. Here are some steps by which you can learn how to use google analytics:
1. Real-time report
2. Audience report
3. Acquisition report
4. Behavior report
5. Conversions report
This report provides information on who is and what they do on your website in real time. Have you posted a fantastic article and would like to see how many people read it? Or would you like to know if the users are looking at the video you have just posted? You can do so in real time. Google Analytics shows you the activities which happened on your website for the past 5 mins. The real-time report enables you to see the actions on the website up to the last 30 minutes. There are different parts of the real-time report.
1. Locations: Do your users live or speak other languages different from you maybe they belong from a different time zone? Yet in this report, you can see where your users are, on what page they are on and for how long your current users are on your website.
2. Traffic source: Traffic Sources informs you about how your site has been found by users. Has a Facebook link been clicked? Or they typed your URL directly? If you want to see how much traffic a new social post creates, or see how the brand based new landing page works, this section can be incredibly useful if you want to know from where the traffics are being generated from.
3. Content: The content section tells you about where the traffic is on your website right now and for how long they are there. Google analytics will show you the page’s URL and the page title.
4. Event: This section allows you to track how the users interact with your website in real time. Maybe a user subscribed to your weekly newsletters or they downloaded a video or a file the event section help you track such interactions.
5. Conversions: Maybe you implemented a new marketing strategy and you want to know how it impacted your conversions. Is the conversion rate increased or decreased? The conversion report helps you to find out the data in real time. View the goals you set and see how many visitors completed those goals and it also can be viewed in real time from 5 mins to 30 mins.
The audience report is one the most important part of your google analytics report. This report is all about the traffic to your website. If you know the traffic in and out you can create effective marketing campaigns which will suit the preference of your target audience. Here some parts of the audience report which you must know about:
1. Active users: The active users part of your audience report lets you know about who visited your site today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 7 days or 30 days. It also gives you insights about audience interest. For example, if you see on day one there is good traffic but on day 7 the traffic decreased strictly this is an indication that for some specific reason the traffic is not pleased about something on your website.
2. Lifetime value: Would you like to ask yourself some time is your email campaign leads really worthwhile? Are you struggling to decide whether more funds are worth spending on social media? The report predicts the long-term financial value of users who are obtained by a few numbers of methods, such as social, direct, organic and referrals. Then you also can select each audience to see average goals, page views, revenue, etc.
3. Cohort Analysis: Cohort analysis is really important when you are trying to judge a group of the user who is connected by some common characteristic like the user who visits your site from tablets. Cohort analysis helps you to analyze different types of data about cohorts.
4. Demographics: This section tells you about the age and gender of your audience. For example, if you want to see the session of women from 12 am to 3 am on a specific day you can use this report. It will help you to better customize your marketing content.
5. Interest: Do you want to target only who users who love food? Or maybe interested in tech gadgets? This section will make your dream come true. To use this feature you need to turn on remarketing and ad reporting features.
5. Geo: The Geo Report contains information on where and how your users are located. This data can be used to help inform new programs or search for new prospects.
6. Behavior: This report allows you to see if a user is returning to your website to interact with your website. There are three categories under this report:
– New vs returning
– Frequency & recency
8. Devices: This section will show you what device the users are visiting your website. Is it from a desktop or mobile device? From windows or OS. from iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S10. This data will help you to optimize your website.
The acquisition report includes detailed information mostly on how your audience sees your site, what they do when they reach it and if certain actions have been taken, such as filling out forms.
1. All traffic: The all traffic section gives you insight into which are the sites offers you the most amount of traffic. You can also see data about the actions taken by the users, bounce rate, visit per page and so on. These data can also be broken down to different subcategories like channel, sources or medium.
2. Google Ads: Do you run Google ad campaigns. Do you want to know how your ad performed? All you need to do is link your google analytics account with google ad account. This will allow you to view data about:
1. Ad campaigns
2. Search results
3. Search console: If you connect your google analytics account with Google search console you can understand how your site performs in organic search. If you are connected you can have lots of data and sort them based on your preferred subcategories.
4. Social: The social tab shows how traffic is engaging with the content you shared on social media which linked to your website. This will give you an insight into how different social media platform affects your site’s performance.
5. Campaigns: The campaign’s report will provide you with information about how your paid campaigns are doing. There can be different sub-categories such as:
1. All campaigns
2. Paid campaigns
3. Organic keywords
4. Cost analysis
If you upload cost of non-google campaigns you can even measure the data of those campaigns.
The Behavior Reports provide some useful data on actions that users actually take on your site, such as using a site search, viewing content, loading pages quickly, etc. This information helps to detect the areas where your website does not perform as intended.
1. Behavior flow: This tab helps you to identify which method a user takes when she or she is on your site. This reports will help you to judge the content of your site.
2. Site content: Site content provides thorough information, including whether users are on mobile phones, buying, organic traffic etc. These data actually help you to assess whether a particular piece of content works well or not. This Google Analytics report is a trove if you’re a content marketer. I’m using this report to find out what blog titles are the absolute best.
3. Site speed:
The Website Speed data shows how fast content or page loads and can be sorted by traffic, for instance, if mobile customers are facing fewer or higher load time.
4. Site Search:
This data shows how well the search function on your site is used by site visitors. You can simply find key terms to optimize your content or find a hole in your content with this report.
5. Events: “An event that can be monitored independently from the web page” is defined by Google Analytics as an event. Events include PDF downloads, views of a video clip, form submissions and so on. You can categorize these events as:
– Top events
– Events flow
6. Publisher: The publisher Report provides access to information, including reach and clicks, about how your site is monetized. This report calls for an AdSense or Ad Exchange connection. You can also view information on the publisher pages and editor reference pages.
7. Experiments: This helps you to test two variables like you want to know how the new welcome text is doing against the old ones and is it have any effect on the conversion rates.
This Google Analytics segment covers all actions that have been completed. Just how many individuals are on your registered mailing list? How many customers made a purchase? The solutions to these problems will give you a wealth of information on how your business is doing and the relative success of your SEO work.
1. Goal: You will find the goal setting under the admin tab. This goal will inform analytics if anything important has happened on the website like a sale or a good amount of revenue. There is some set template which you can use setup your goals. Or you can set up your custom goals which will be more applicable for your business. You can set up to 20 goals for your business. One point to keep in mind is that you put only those which are important for your business.
2. E-commerce: The e-commerce report can be categorized by:
4. Times to purchase
3. Attribution: This report refers to adding some credit point on each conversion you make. For instant did the customers read your email before making the purchase. The attribution model determines how a conversion is broken down to different stages.
Google analytics is an amazing tool and every website owner must know how to use it. If you reach this point then you are probably ready to use the google analytics. Make sure you setup google analytics account properly before starting. If you can any further queries feel free to comment below.
A website works as a hub between your business and the customers. In this digital era, a website is must if you want to stay in this competitive market and not to mention that a website works as a 24/7 salesman. It’s not unusual that some websites which don’t have a good visual appeal. It is very difficult for visitors to communicate to a site that only includes text or dull images. When they come to a new website, people naturally want visual clarity. That’s particularly useful for objectives such as strong consistent branding and a good impression of your brand. According to research an average individual only recalls about 10 percent of any pieces of information they read or hear from any source. But if the information is received with relevant and visually appealing imagery the recall percentage jumps to 65 percent. Your website may often feel old and outdated due to the changing digital trends. Although sometimes a redesign could be ideal, it requires a lot of time and money. I have prepared a list of 10 basic methods which will help you to overcome this issue without investing a huge amount of money and time.
10 tips to make your website visually attractive
1. Use white space:
I have heard customers complain over and over that their site has far too much white space and this unused property is meant to be used to advertisement purpose. Though for good design, white space is essential. White space lets the user concentrate on the elements around the text, while making it readable. White space on a website is just some empty space. It doesn’t mean that it has to be white, it simply must contain no photos or text. If well done, it can vastly improve the design and user experience of your website. White space also can help direct attention and focus. It allows visitors to pinpoint exactly what they want them to look at at, rather than just having to visually sort through a bright and confused layout. The white space around text and titles actually increases user attention by 20 percent, according to Crazy Egg. White portion of your website could also help make your website feel open, refreshed and futuristic. However, one upside of white space is that it actually takes lot room of your website. So be extra careful when using white space.
2. A unique logo:
Your logo is the trademark on your website and you should, therefore, look appealing. In fact, for many users, your logo and web design are the first things that strike your visitor and they rapidly judge the quality of your site. Take time to build a logo which conveys the imagination of the users while conveying your brand values artfully but brilliantly. If you achieve these objectives with your professionally made logo, your online brand appearance will be improved significantly. Are you looking to design a good logo ? have a look at our logo design service. The use of a logo to reinforce or recall the essence of your core value will help to make your site unforgettable. Graphical identification by a logo is a major part of your website’s aesthetic experience and it is directly contacted with your company. The development of a logo is an asset and should be on the list of your high-top priority budget items.
3. Use color psychology:
One of the most important steps towards making your website look visually appealing is the proper use of colors. Color is the first thing that hits your eyes. When you are moving at great speed or bypass a car color is the only thing that catches your eyes. Color is the fact that makes you stop when you are scrolling down on your social media feeds. Color is not only eye-catching but also a mean of communication. Color captures the eye and provides an effective communication layer instantly. The subconscious had already assessed whether something was intriguing or not well before the conscious mind began to think and this is pure color based. On your website, Color does much work, perhaps more than you know. The incorrect color can send subliminally discouraging messages to your viewers, and the correct colors can make them eager to deal with you. Here is an infographic showing the hidden meaning of colors.
4. Pictures and Graphics:
Our phones are not the only thing which is getting smart. People on the internet are becoming smart as well. People nowadays decide quickly whether they will purchase from your website or not depending on the quality of the content your website processes. When they visit your website for the first time users quickly pick up stock free images as the saw the same pictures somewhere else. I know using stock images are easy and quick but it reduces the credibility of your website which will eventually affect your business as well. Many business owners actually said that replacing stock images with real pictures increased their conversion rate. The hearth of this matter is that stock images can be high quality but does it actually represent your brand of business? The simple answer is NO and it can never make you unique or stand out from the crowd. This can be achieved only with your own images and videos while talking to your potential customer clearly. Use the photos tactically to support your content and to enable users to provide a break from boring texts on your website, but ensure they are relevant and not generic.
5. Website speed optimization:
Website speed is one is of the most important thing you should bear in mind when you are doing business using a website. If your website’s load time is delayed just one second you might face the following consequences:
1. Page view decreases by 11%
2. Customers satisfaction decreases by 16%
3. Conversion decreases by 7%
Just one-second delay in website load time can make some huge impact on your business so keeping a well-optimized website is an absolute must. A study shows that around 47% of the customers expect that the website will load by two seconds or less and around 40% of visitors will leave your website if it takes more than three seconds. So by now, you must have realized that website speed can either increase your conversion rate or decrease it. It’s no surprise that improving site speed improves your website performance. You can read this article for more information which is on how you can speed up your website.
6. Consistency is the key:
Consistency means that each and every content of your website must match with one another, it can be text or images. Size headings, font choices, colors, styles of buttons, spaces, elements of design, styles of images, choices of photographs you name It. Everything should be all about making your design consistent among the pages and also on the same page. It is important that users know they’re still on your website when they are navigating from one page to another. It is really important to provide your user with a wonderful experience during their navigation. Dramatic design changes can cause your user to feel lost and confused on one page to another and this will make them lose confidence and trust in your website. “Where the hell am I?” I often wonder when I go across inconsistent websites, and when I do, I usually leave and never ever visit the same website. Design irregularities reduce the quality of the services and products the website provides. So BE CONSISTENT.
7. Headings must be well written & designed:
You must determine what your prospective customers need and develop your headings and content according to your customers need and demand. It is also very crucial to include keywords in your title to target your audience and to generate good traffic on your website. Search engines usually give headings more weight than other material and can vastly improve your search capability by selecting the right heading. But above all, the headings help guide your user through your website, making it possible to scan and find contents that connect directly with them.
8. Highlight the key information:
Key points allow customers to get the support they need quickly, what are the advantages they will get, in which way you will solve their issues and main product/service features-all in a short period of time. This enhances the attractiveness of your proposals and enables the user to get all the necessary information. Moreover, you don’t have to take a simple circle along the traditional route. What knows the easy way? USE ICON and there are tons of icon which will help you to highlight your points and make your website visually more appealing.
9. Make your website responsive:
Are you aware that 80% of web searches are made on smartphones these days? That implies that you have a good opportunity to make a conversion when a user visits your website from a smartphone. But if your website is not responsive the might have just lost a customer. The truth is more people are using their smartphones to browse the internet and this will increase day by day so it’s essential that you make your website responsive.
10. Test your website:
All Done !!! It’s time for the most important part you need to put your website on the test. You can either do it yourself or hire some web specialist to test your website inch by inch. You need to find bugs and fix them. The next thing you need to do is beta testing and put yourself in the shoes of the customers and collect feedback. If you think as a user you are satisfied then go ahead and launch your website.
These are just a few basic ways to make your website look visually attractive but if you need some in-depth help don’t forget to seek out our genuine consultancy.
We are living in an era of social media network where everything we do ends up in social media and business is no exception. As a business owner, finding what social media network suits your business the best becomes enormously important for you. As a major social media platform, Twitter attracts a large number of companies to it. Twitter is one of the giant social media platforms but not as big as Facebook. Twitter is a short message platform for communication that can send tweets to people who subscribe to you. You can also tweet a link with any web content like blog, web page, PDF document etc or a picture or a video clip can also be included in the tweets. People will follow your Twitter page and you can read, answer and share your tweets easily and quickly with you’re the people who follow you on twitter. Here are some important twitter statistics you should keep in mind about Twitter:
Before using Twitter for your business you need to ask yourself some questions:
- Will you be benefited by using Twitter for your business?
2. What are your objectives for twitter marketing?
3. Why you will use Twitter for your business?
Taking all the basic questions from the business owner’s perspective into consideration. I decided to write an extensive article on how you can use twitter for your business. So you should review this blog and if you want to learn how you can use twitter for your businesses in 2019 and promote your business efficiently on Twitter. But let’s attempt to answer these basic questions first before moving forward.
1. Will you be benefited by using Twitter for your business?
It is a great platform for companies to connect and reach their desired audience with more than 330 million active users. Over time, the power of this social media platform has been realized by all companies. Businesses can communicate both with their fans & clients on this great social media platform and no to mention that it can also be used to expand their operations. Another reason for promoting businesses on Twitter is why the promotion of a product or service on this platform which costs very little. Every business should therefore certainly explore Twitter in order to promote their products.
2. What are your objectives for twitter marketing?
You must determine what objectives you want to accomplish by promoting your business on Twitter before moving ahead. Some common twitter goals are:
1. Generate leads and increase sales
2. Spread brand awareness
3. A create hub between the business and customer
Evaluating your business objective would help you analyze your actual performance on this platform. Therefore, determining your goals is extremely important.
3. Why you will use Twitter for your business?
Here are some points which will help you to understand why you need to use Twitter for your business:
1. Communication Hub: The growth of Twitter is rapid. Twitter audience numbers increase every day. It offers small and big companies a fantastic opportunity to search for potential clients. Not only does it give them the possibility to identify new customers, but it also allows them to communicate and interact with current customers. Twitter helps businesses to create a strong brand identity and to solve the issues for their customers.
2. Spread brand awareness: It is very important to build brand awareness for a business. By using Twitter Ads you can connect with new clients and use demographics to reach new customers.
3. Generate leads and increase sales: If you find negative reactors or comments from your potential customers, you can use Twitter to better monitor what people are talking about your brand online, so that you can solve them quickly and not let the circumstance go away out of your hands. You will also find out what people think about your product or brand, which would help you develop a good marketing strategy and provide inputs for the improving product or services which will lead better lead generation and eventually increase in sales.
How Twitter is different from other platforms
Twitter is is microblogging site because of its short and disconnected text messages it is often compared with platforms like Plurk, Tumblr, and FriendFeed. Twitter also shares some common features with some popular social media platform but there some characteristics what makes them unique too:
Facebook: A tweet is just like a short update of a Facebook status. With Twitter, however, every tweet shows up at the feed of each and every follower, unlike Facebook’s EdgeRank filter.
LinkedIn: A tweet is more like a short status update for LinkedIn. While LinkedIn is based entirely on relationships of trust (and two – way agreements), Twitter enables you to follow anyone, such as strangers. This is useful when you target potential customers.
Pinterest: Twitter enables you to share pictures and provide comments in your tweet. With Twitter, however, it is much simpler to have a discussion about a shared picture than with Pinterest’s comment feature.
Youtube: A tweet may contain a short video. However, for easy location and comment, Twitter does not help you create a network or arrange your videos.
Here is how you can use Twitter for your Business
1. Present your Business:
Your Twitter profile is the main foundation for creating a strong twitter experience. It’s the only method of representing your business to the twitter world. It’s vital that your twitter profile should look the same as all your social media profiles. Choose a unique name for your brand and business and make sure it’s consistent.
Your twitter username is one of the most important things as it appears on every tweet you share. It lies under your account name @ggtaskers. Try to avoid using the punctuation to make it easy to write your username on mobile devices. If your precise business name isn’t really available, select a similar name for consistency. Select your profile picture carefully. To represent your account, Twitter offers two different pictures. It is important that you take full advantage of both of these pictures to convey your business story. You publish these pictures in your account settings under the Profile.
Your own Twitter profile picture is a small round picture shown beside each tweet you give. For your profile photo, you can even use your company’s logo or your headshot. Your Twitter profile header is a big background picture in which you can tell stories about your company. Akin to the Facebook cover picture, your header picture will remain at the top of your account page.
2. Provide accurate information:
It is crucial that you finish your Twitter account profile entirely. Each functionality provides more info about your company that add to your business story.
Location: Tell the world where you could be found. But recollect, people may come and visit your profile from some other town, county or state and will not understand your town or society name. Try to give them just enough specific information to find you.
Website: You should share your web address with your followers. You need to provide them with your website or blog, but consider using a unique Twitter landing page. This is a fantastic way to provide the Twitter users looking into your business with detailed information of interest.
Bio: You get 160 characters to tell the world who you are and what you do. Simply skip the mission statement and speak directly about the advantages you are offering. And try to add maybe a little persona which will help you to bring your profile to life.
3. Follow other people and slowly build your follower:
Your Twitter experience will depend on who you follow. Be very careful when following others cos if you try to follow too many people at once twitter might ban you and you don’t wanna get suspended on your first week. You can start following some people who belong to the following category:
1. Your current customers
2. Your potential customers
3.Your direct competitors.
4. Giant corporations of your industry
While following others don’t forget to build up your followers base. Give interesting tweet and trending hashtag to grab attention.
4. Regularly tweet with hashtags:
A tweet is a direct way to communicate with the people who follow you. Tweet stays at the heart of Twitter communication. In twitter you can use five types of messages:
1. Tweet: A short message you sent to the people who follow you
2. @Reply: The message you send in response to your recipient’s message. @reply is a public message indicating the individual’s Twitter username. It appears on every user who already follows both you in a tweet stream and on Twitter’s @connect page.
3. Direct message: Direct message or DM can be used to directly communicate with anyone.
4. Retweet: Retweet is same as Facebook share.
Hashtags provide users with the opportunity to tag a word or phrase to define that group together or hundreds of tweets together. They can be searched and are the perfect partner for live events. The hashtags are a good way of making your content more visible than your own followers. Many popular hashtags, like # FollowFriday and # ThrowbackThursday, are well known to most active Twitter users. You can also generate your own hashtags to focus on your product or events that you hold, but you may not get the required attention at first but if you keep on doing it you might end up creating something big. Many brands focus on trendy topics in order to contribute to their brand or to sell their products. Use relevant hashtags, such as the hashtag #entrepreneurship if you are tweeting about starting a business. You also need to limit the number of hashtags used. The more you use, the more likely people will interact with your online content sometimes people might report it as spam.
5. Use Twitter Ads:
Using Twitter is free but if you want to reach more customers with you profile you might consider using ads. There are different types of twitter ads which you can use to promote your business:
1. Promote Tweet
2. Promote Account
3. Promote Treads
4. Twitter Amplify
5. Promote video
6. Mobile app pro
To learn more about Twitter ads follow this link.
This is just the basic of how you can start using Twitter for your business. Keep your eyes on our blogs to find out more about twitter marketing.
To be efficient, an ad needs to be optimized in terms of content and creativity not to mention customized precisely to the people it reaches and the product line it sells, perhaps most crucially, the format on which it appears. This is especially true for Facebook ads, with marketers across world. With over 1 billion daily active users, Facebook is the world’s biggest social network site. It is also one of the largest ad networks in the world. Facebook is one of the fastest ways for you to contact with prospective customers and to develop your brand, with so many information from so variety of people. If you aren’t using Facebook marketing you must start now. But if you’re just beginning, here’s all you need to know about Facebook ad specifications.
If you don’t know much about Facebook ads and how it work you can check out Facebook ads guide 2019 for in depth knowledge about it. As of 2019 Facebook offers different types of ad here are the most used ones:
- Instant experience
On this blog i will explain what is the specifications for each type ad and how you can use these ads to take your business to the next level:
We all know Facebook is continuously changing it algorithm and as the last update Facebook actually placed video on the top of the pile. It means videos get more exposure and engagement as any other content on Facebook.
This type of ad is incredible because it allows you to use video to express your story in an even more engaging way. Without the including product catalog for promotion, you can also run video ads with every other purpose.
Here are the recommended Facebook video ad specifications:
- Ideal formats: MP4, MOV, GIF, AVI ( Recommended )
- Ratio: 9:16 to 16:9
- Resolution: Highest Quality
- Minimum Video length: 1 second
- Maximum video length: 240 minutes
- Caption: Not more than 125 characters
- Title: Not more than 25 characters
- Link description: Not more than 30 characters ( If link is given with ad )
- File size: Upto 4GB
Image ads are the first and oldest Facebook ads type on Facebook right. A visually appealing image with a effectively crafted description is ideal for this type of ad and really easy to generate. Panorama or 360 photos or 3D photos actually falls under instant experience i will get to that part later. Here is the Facebook image ad specifications:
- File Format: JPG or PNG
- Ratio: 9:16 or 16:9
- Resolution: Highest quality resolution 1080 x 1080 recommended
- Image text: Less than 20 percent or no text.
- Descriptions: Not more than 25 characters
- Link description: Not more than 30 characters ( If link is given with ad )
- File size: less than 30 MB
When you are using carousel ad you can use minimum 2 to maximum 10 photos, videos or slideshows. Carousel creates and an amazing visual experience for users when swipe from one image or video to another it sounds really cool right ? Here is the Facebook carousel ad specifications:
- Maximum number of content (image or video) : 10
- Minimum number of content (image or video) : 2
- Video file format: MP4, MOV, GIF, AVI ( Recommended )
- Image file format: JPG or PNG
- Ratio: 1:1 ( Recommended )
- Video Resolution: Highest Quality
- Image resolution: Highest quality resolution 1080 x 1080 recommended
- Maximum video length: 240 minutes
- Image file size: less than 30 MB
- Title: Upto 40 character
- Description: Upto 125 character
- Link description: Not more than 30 characters ( If link is given with ad )
Collection is the new type of Facebook ad which slowly gaining its popularity and it is only available for mobile. This Ad was developed to accomplish four objective:
- Drive website traffic
- Increase conversion rate
- Increase catalog sales
4. Increase store/shop visit.
Collection is a type of ad which allows people to visually discover and browse to buy products and services using their mobile device. Typically, a collection ad includes a cover picture or video and a few product pictures. By clicking on a Collection Ad, users are going to get an amazing full screen visual experience that promotes commitment and fosters interest and intention. Here are the specifications:
1. Image or Video: The cover picture or video in your ads uses the first media from the entire screen
2. Title: Upto 25 Characters
3. Description: not more than 90 characters
The slideshow ad type allows you to us up to 10 images and create a looping video ad. This ad can be used for any purpose other than the promotion of product catalogs. Here are the Facebook slideshow ad specifications:
- Image resolutions: 1280 x 720 pixels is recommended.
- Video Format: MP4, MOV, GIF, AVI ( Recommended )
- Title: Not more than 25 characters
- Description: Upto 125 characters
6. Instant experience:
Instant Experience (IX) is a a complete, post-click experience that allows you to make ad more lively to promote your brand or products and services. You can watch fascinating videos and photos in an instant experience, swipe carousels, complete a Formula, view your products swiftly and explore lifestyle images using your selected products. It can be used in almost every ad format on Facebook, including carousel, single image, video, slideshow and collection. Facebook offers three templates for instant experience which can be accessed from Ad manager option of Facebook or you can create your own.
There are also ads for lead generation, Offers, post engagement ads, event responses And page likes ads you can learn more about these from Ads guide.